Norditech’s engineering and technical team is dedicated to delivering the highest quality environmental monitoring systems and services. Our strength as a company is commitment to understanding the specific needs of each client. We are committed to delivering tailored, innovative solutions and services that meet project budgets while satisfying operating licence conditions.
Backed by over 15 years of technical expertise, we offer a full range of air and water quality monitoring services to clients in the public and private sectors including mining, Local Government, transport , water, cement and glass manufacture, and energy generation.
As an Australian owned and operated company, we have an in-depth knowledge of the regulatory issues facing compliance managers in the public, private and industrial arenas. We rely on our expertise to offer clients sound advice on the most efficient ways to maintain regulatory compliance.
Our dedication to providing smart solutions that focus on long-term equipment reliability has earned us a loyal client base that spans the spectrum from small water utilities to major mining operations.
As a company, our strength resides in our ability and commitment to first understand each client’s needs. We are committed to delivering tailored, innovative solutions and services that meet project budgets while satisfying operating licence conditions.
When you partner with Norditech, you will benefit from our:
- Project flexibility. We will design and implement entire monitoring networks or operate your existing equipment. Our technical engineering team can handle your project, regardless of size or complexity.
- Cost-effective solutions. We believe in planning for the long term, so we advocate for the smartest technical solutions from the start. And you avoid unnecessary future expenditures on equipment maintenance, replacement parts, and system downtime.
- Technical expertise. Our highly experienced technical team is fully capable of operating and maintaining all types of advanced monitoring equipment, calibration devices, and data management platforms. Our around-the-clock technical support ensures that you operate within regulatory compliance and provides peace of mind.
- Quality workmanship. Sound engineering practices, attention to detail, and a high level of technical expertise ensure that every system we deliver is robust and reliable. We take the time to do the work right the first time, so you avoid problems later. System failure due to poor design is not an option!!
- Commitment to excellence. We maintain exclusive distributorship agreements with highly reputable international equipment suppliers. This enables us to design the most technically advanced and reliable systems for your site.
At Norditech, our priority is to deliver the highest possible standards of environmental monitoring services for your long-term project success.