The CO12e is a continuous carbon monoxide analyzer with a detection limit of 0.035 ppm. Its measurement principle is based on carbon monoxide detection by absorption of infrared light.
- Superior metrological performances for CO measurements in the range 0-300 ppm
- Breakthrough mechanical design for weight and power saving as well as thermal insulation & reliability
- Innovative conception of the optical module for excellent sensitivity and signal stability
- Automatic or programmable response time adjustment, ensuring efficient monitoring of low concentration levels of CO
- Acquisition synchronized to the correlation wheel rotation for great accuracy and repeatability
- Real-time calibration graph, animated synoptic, auto-diagnostic, control and maintenance data screens can be displayed while the instrument is operating
- Service assistant inside: detects early signs of trouble, allows predictive maintenance, identifies the service needed and guides the service operations step by step: increased productivity on site, reduced downtime, more efficiency, less training
- Simultaneous multi-screen remote access via Wifi or LAN using the dedicated application ESA ConnectTM for control, diagnostics, software update…
- ESA ConnectTM application for iOS and Android available for free download
- Ultra low power consumption (50 W) means environment-friendly and cost-saving analyzer
- Includes embedded Communication Protocol for XR® Management Software with automatic recognition and configuration
- Automatic recognition of plugged electronic boards or optional devices: plug and play principle
- SmartStatusLightTM power button on the front panel indicating if the instrument is ready to use or not (ON/OFF, Alarm, Maintenance required…)
The e-Series of analyzers has been fully eco-designed, with a special consideration to the environmental impacts of the product during its whole lifecycle. The exclusive “inside the box” foam modular concept makes the product more robust, power saving, quieter in operation, simpler to service and eco-friendly.