- Data collection from many types of different types of instruments
- Aggregations of data on customizable periods (5 mn, 10 mn, 15 mn,…)
- Detection and management of the failures of the connected equipments
- Supervises the states of the measures and the associated technical parameters
- Management of alarms and threshold overruns
- Data display on graphic and tables
- Data centralization by the XR or WEX software
- Included database and web server
- Remote management of the eSAM and the instruments from an included web software
- Data Export
Environmental DAHS – data acquisition and handling systems
Designed to seamlessly manage increasing volumes of data, the new generation of Data Acquisition and Handling Systems (DAHS) from iséo our software branch – Environment S.A Group – is ideally suited for the management of environmental metrology (air, weather, water, noise…).
- Real time data acquisition (via analogue, RS232, TCP-IP, Modbus). Over 250 communication protocols of more than 52 analyzer manufacturers included
- Automatic analysis and pre-validation of real-time data
- Automatic Data Transfer to iséo software (WEX – CEMS software, XR – AQMS software) or other system via an API
- Management of instrument’s calibration, instant alarms transmission: threshold violations, devices malfunctions, etc
Coming with a host of user friendly features SAMTM DAHS brings also stand-alone compact design and WEB server based HMI for remote control. They are available in both Windows and Linux versions and ensure our customers can meet their regulatory requirements with certainty and confidence.
Acquisition of instantaneous measurements at a programmable frequency ranging from 5 seconds up to 24 hours Management of the metrological context: analysers’ parameters and internal defects, technical measurements, external signals (door open, flow, etc.)
Controls of lower and higher validity limits, sensitivity threshold, immobility, slope and follow-up of peak episodes Management of power-up and analysers maintenance mode (pre-heating parameter setting, automatic calibration) Variable aggregation period.
Data aggregation kinds :
- Arithmetic mean, vector average, sum, linearization, unit conversion
- Association of a quality code to each value
- Evaluation of quality indicators for each data : min, max, standard deviation, the number of over-thresholds, data representativity
- Calculations of the number of consecutive over-thresholds for values or of moving average to detect alarms (6 thresholds)