- All instruments are 100% tested, normalized and linearized during production.
- Malfunctions are indicated in the way that relays will relax, the mA output will show 22 mA and LEDs will blink.
- The fan speed is monitored and will trigger an error if the fan is blocked or slowed down.
- A periodic Zero and Span check correction is a standard function of Dumo.
- The solid state relays are normally energized to enable the detection of interruptions in the power supply.
- Voltage supply tolerant to +/- 20% voltage changes.
- During Auto setup the LED will blink green and a countdown is shown on the display.
- In hazardous locations Auto Setup can be triggered without opening the instrument.
- It is possible to perform some very easy bump check after installation:
- A properly grounded Dumo will show no re-action on the measurement by touching it with your hand.
- Dumo will react by tearing a piece of paper apart in front of the inlet.
- Dirty or wet sensors may become grounded which distorts the signal. These incidents are detected and an error signal is prompted.
- On borard display for direct verification of dust levels or mA output.
Sintrol Dumo Pro
Continuous dust monitor for trend monitoring in ambient air environments
With increasing demands for workplace health the ability to measure changes in ambient air dust concentration becomes more important by the day. All areas where dust might cause harm to employees or sensitive devices can now be monitored and dust extraction systems operated accordingly.
Dumo brings Sintrol’s unique Inductive Electrification Technology made famous by the Snifter and S300 series to ambient dust monitoring. With the 4…20 mA isolated output, two user adjustable independent alarm relays and full compatibility with Sintrol Network and DustTool with USB and RS485 communication ensures ease of use and easy connectivity.
Dumo has been updated to utilize Sintrol’s newest and most sensitive measurement technology. New mechanical design makes the device even more robust and tolerant to difficult industrial environments.
|Measurement Objects||Solid particles in ambient air|
|Particle Size||0.3 µm or larger|
|Measurement Range||From 0.1 mg/m³|
|Measurement Principle||Inductive Electrification|
|Protection Category||IP20, IP54, IP65 Depending on model|
|Power Supply||24 VDC|
|Power Consumption||5 W, (Dumo EX; 8 W)|
|Cable Connection||5 meter cable, 12 wires ı 16.4 ft cable, 12 wires|
|Output Signals||– Isolated 4 – 20mA output
– 2 output signals, (100 – 280 mA) ** Depending on operation temperature
|Communication Interface||– Serial communication RS-485
– USB communication
– Wireless communication (optional)
|Communication Protocol||– Modbus RTU, (RS-485)
– SNT network, (USB, RF, RS-485)
|Alarm Settings||– Automatic, set at factory: Based on average measured dust flow
– User selectable ranges
|Signal Damping Time||– Default at factory: 100 s
– Adjustable from 0 – 6000 s
|Temperature||– Starting -20 to +40°C ı -4 to 104 °F
– Running -20 to +60°C ı -4 to 140 °F
|Humidity||Max 95 % RH (non-condensing)|
MATERIALS AND WEIGHT
|Probe Material||Stainless steel (AISI 316L)|
|Body||Aluminum, stainless steel (AISI 316L)|
|Weight||4 kg ı 8.8 lbs|