The AF22e is a continuous ambient air-quality monitoring analyzer (CAMs), based on the ultraviolet fluorescence principle, which is the standard method for the measurement of SO2 concentration ( EN 14212 ).
- Superior metrological performances for SO2 measurements in the range 0-20 ppm
- Innovative conception of the optical module for excellent sensitivity and signal stability
- Simultaneous multi-screen remote access via Wifi or LAN using the dedicated application ESA ConnectTM for control, diagnostics, software update…
- Real-time calibration graph, animated synoptic, auto-diagnostic, control and maintenance data screens can be displayed while the instrument is operating
- Service assistant inside: detects early signs of trouble, allows predictive maintenance, identifies the service needed and guides the service operations step by step: increased productivity on site, reduced downtime, more efficiency, less training
- Includes embedded Communication Protocol for XR® Management Software with automatic recognition and configuration
- Ultra low power consumption (43 W) means environment-friendly and cost-saving analyzer
- Breakthrough mechanical design for weight and power saving as well as thermal insulation & reliability
- Special architecture means that no additional pump is necessary in case of permeation bench option
- Automatic recognition of plugged electronic boards or optional devices: plug and play principle
- SmartStatusLightTM power button on the front panel indicating if the instrument is ready to use or not (ON/OFF, Alarm, Maintenance required…)
The e-Series of analyzers has been fully eco-designed, with a special consideration to the environmental impacts of the product during its whole lifecycle. The exclusive “inside the box” foam modular concept makes the product more robust, power saving, quieter in operation, simpler to service and eco-friendly.