The 11000 is a low cost, high-accuracy dust monitor designed for outdoor particulate and gas monitoring. These robust monitors provide reliable, accurate measurement of airborne contamination allowing for the detection of environmental and public health concerns. The first real time monitor to provide 30 accurate particulate size channels at higher concentrations.
30 particle size channels recorded by the 11000 Monitor are stored in an internal 65,000 record non-volatile memory at user-defined data sampling rates (1 second to 99 hours). The high time-resolution of the Model 11000 measurements provides a near-instantaneous look at changing airborne particulate concentrations, leading to a well-defined model of local point source influences that may disproportionately affect air quality.
Highest Concentration OPC based Monitor
The 11000 series has the highest concentration available in the market for an optical particle counter based ambient air monitor. With a flow rate of 1.2 LPM the sensor is capable of accurately counting and sizing particles up to 30,000,000 particles/ft³ (1,000 particles/cm³). The monitor can handle TPM concentrations up to 20,000 μg/m³ before experiencing coincidence loss.
Have questions? Call +61 2 9622 6327
• Concurrent measurement of multiple, user selectable PM sizes from 0.3 μm to 10 µm including TPM of particles up to 25.0 µm
• Closed-loop humidity control for incoming air stream (to provide more accurate particulate sizing)
• Closed-loop condensation control within the enclosure
• Aerosol Concentration Range of 0.01 to 20,000 μg/m3
• ULTRAGUARD® Fiberglass reinforced polyester NEMA 4 rated outdoor tamper-proof enclosure with internal thermal control
• Optional pole or tripod mount options
• Density correction by channel for 30 channels allowing for highly accurate approximations of mass concentrations